You Can Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Cope Better With Chronic Illnesses and Sleep Better
Within 6 Weeks While You Stop Taking Medication, Even If You Have Never Meditated
For me meditation was mumbo-jumbo. I grew up in India and was taught meditation at an early age of 11. I tried it for a while and got bored! I thought it was complete non-sense.
Growing up I valued science much more. I got a masters of science degree in computer engineering. I started working in the technology industry. Life cruised along for a while.
Fast forward to age 35…. I hit early midlife crisis. Work had become a pressure cooker for a while now! Working nights and weekends became the norm. At home my personal life was in tatters.
Stress just kept growing and compounding on itself! I took out my frustration on my wife and kids.
Because of the choices I made, my wife and kids left me.
As if it wasn’t enough I developed an autoimmune disease in my eyes where I was in chronic pain and constant fear of losing my eyesight. I got easily overwhelmed by stress.
Ever since I was a kid I avoided taking medicine to address my health. A bad habit. It all culminated one day when I got a panic attack while driving to work and I almost got killed in an accident.
Then I knew something had to change.
I had to learn to manage my stress and anxiety.
I finally took time to contemplate what I should do next. I started reading about how you can naturally reduce stress and anxiety. I stumbled upon the latest research on meditation and mindfulness.
Falling flat on my face opened me up to new possibilities.
I began to give meditation a try.
Initially I only did it 5 minutes every day. I was determined to learn meditation best practices.
My problems motivated me to build a habit of practicing meditation daily. After some more research and a few setbacks I found the correct set of books and a good teacher.
Within two months I started noticing the difference. My panic attacks completely stopped.
I found myself not becoming anxious in the situation where I previously would have easily ‘fallen apart’.
I stopped feeling stressed. It was as if a heavy burden was lifted off my chest! I noticed I was able to easily relax. My focus improved a lot! I became more aware of what was going on in my mind as I went through the life.
I started noticing more clearly the thoughts, urges and impulses passing through my mind. Of which I was previously totally unaware. I started getting some space in between my thoughts.
When I started reacting to situations or acting like an asshole, I immediately noticed it.
I started living in the moment much more. Especially the difficult ones.
And in those difficult experiences I started asking questions to myself. Which of my behavior is helping and which one is not. And based on this inquiry I started taking action.
I started noticing, when I suspected I annoyed my boss. I would start getting anxious. But now I caught myself, as soon as anxiety started. With more vivid awareness of the situation, I started asking myself the question.
Here how a typical dialogue would look like…
‘Why am I feeling anxious?’.
‘Because I think I annoyed my boss’.
‘Did I really annoy my boss?’
‘I don’t know, but I can find out. I can ask her.’
‘What if she gets mad?’
‘May be, but I can always politely ask. She won’t kill me just for asking.’
So I went ahead and asked. Most of the time her reply would be like..’What are you talking about?’…
I realized it was just my false suspicion.
But there were a few times she did point specific things that she wanted me to change. But you know what she was grateful I asked, which I never did in my pre-meditation life. This discussion helped both of us.
Things only got better from then on. I went on a path to make amends with my wife and family. After patiently waiting for 2 and 1/2 years, my wife finally accepted me back. The family was back together. Not just for sake of getting together. But for the right reasons.
This let me on a path where I became an ardent student of mindfulness and meditation. I started reading every book about mindfulness I could get my hand on.
I started taking necessary training at Center for Mindfulness at University of Massachusetts.
I attended a 7 day retreat that Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn himself taught.
I also spent 1 and 1/2 years at a zen monastery mastering meditation and the Buddhist psychology. This gave me profound insight into the origins of meditation. I also become proficient with several different types of meditations.
I realized it is possible for a person to never feel panicked, worried, anxious or stressed. If one seriously undertakes regular meditation practice. No wonder since time immemorial people have used mediation to liberate themselves from all types of suffering.
We may not want to become enlightened beings, but we can skillfully use meditation to greatly reduce stress, anxiety, depression in our lives and bring a sense of calm, peace, contentment and well being.
Luckily scientist have found that when you start practicing meditation to cultivate mindfulness there are other benefits that are available to you
Slowdown Your Aging and Live Longer!
Meditation helps increase a DNA protein Telomere. Telomere is responsible for chromosome integrity and makes cells last longer, which means you age slower!!
You Can Heal Faster and Spend More Time Being Healthy!
Meditation makes you heal faster. Psoriasis patients who meditated, healed 4 times faster compared to the patients who didn’t meditate.
Improve Your Immunity and Stop Falling Sick!
Meditation improves immunity. When HIV patients meditated, their immunity stopped degrading.
Improve Your Working Memory and Problem Solving Skills
Meditation increases density in the brain areas responsible for working memory and problem solving, which means you get better at those skills!
After 4 years of intense personal practice I eventually started teaching meditation, purely because I wanted to continue to learn more about it and help others experience the benefits that I experienced myself.
I have been teaching in person meditation and mindfulness courses for 3 years. Now I offer online courses
Learn meditation online class….
is your best bet to replicate the experience of transforming yourself to a stress, anxiety and depression free person.
This is an online educational meditation course with a total of 4 hours of instructions.
It is not just all meditation. It is mainly comprised of lectures, guided meditations and simulated small group discussion.
You will learn in depth what meditation really is. You will learn various meditation techniques that you will master through the course.
It is a beginners level class. You learn meditation from scratch.
In this class you will learn…..
- Previously unknown secrets of meditation discovered in the foothills of Himalayas and India more than 3000 years ago which people have been using to get totally liberated from the shackles of daily lives.
- How you can use these methods to get relief from stress, anxiety, depression, slow down aging and improve immunity and experience many more benefits
- Know precisely what meditation is and how to do it through guided meditations.
- One extremely important secret about the nature of your mind.
- Where to specifically start when you are totally new to meditation. How to actually do meditation step by step.
- How to avoid one mistake that majority of new meditators do that leaves their meditation ineffective. The do’s and dont’s of the meditation.
- How to form a daily meditation habit even with your busy daily schedule. How to get motivated to form a regular mediation habit.
- How to consistently experience the benefits of meditation
- How to layoff antidepressants or anti-anxiety or blood pressure reducing medication.
- What are the benefits of meditation that are backed by scientific evidence.
- How much and how long to meditate in order to start experiencing the benefits. I won’t make the false promise that you can experience the benefits right away, but it doesn’t take years or even months!!
- How to choose the right meditation for you by knowing different types of meditations and how they work.
- Know what is the best location, time and posture for meditation.
- How to meditate without sitting still and how to meditate while exercising or working out at the gym.
- The secret of what to do after finishing meditation, in order to get the most out of your meditation practice.
- The answer to the question “Is meditation just relaxation?”
- How to get a meditation habit going even after the course is over.
- How to find and attend free meditation retreats.
Classes are taught in a completely secular environment
without any cultural or spiritual baggage.
You won’t hear any technical terms that you don’t understand. Simple language is used to communicate mindfulness and meditation concepts.
There will be 3 simple exercises for you to choose from. You are the kind of person who just can’t sit still but want to experience the benefits of meditation, you will have a choice!
What you get with the full course is much
The full course is much more than just the guided meditations and discussions.
Following is what you will get with this course…..
- You get total 4 hours of class time.
- You get lectures consisting of theory, guided meditation and simulated small group discussions.
- You will learn 3 different types of meditation for you to pick and choose. You don’t have to practice all 10 of them, you just have to pick one. And I will also suggest a way where you don’t get overwhelmed by 10 different meditations.
- You will learn 3 techniques where you can develop mindfulness without meditations and informally in your daily life.
- You will get email and lifetime access to me 24/7 about any questions or problems that you may have with your meditation practice.
Here is what people like you have to share when they took this course.
There will never be a better time to attend the course. When will you start giving yourself the gift of piece of mind and well-being.
Plus, this course comes with a iron clad 100% money back guarantee. If when make the choice to rid yourself off the stress and worry today, you will get
Not only that. If you decide to register for the course TODAY,
you will get a 45 minutes private phone consult with me completely FREE.
I normally charge $75 for the 45 minute phone consult. But you get it for free, just for registering to attend the first session. You can use this private phone consult to ask whatever questions that you always wanted to ask about mindfulness or meditation or to find out a meditation method that was a perfect fit for you. But you have to register today to get the phone consult.
Imagine being able to walk into your work meetings without any tinge of worry or anxiety.
Imagine being in the midst of your kids screaming at the top of their lungs and still being calm and clear about the whole situation.
Imagine being visited by your in laws and not feeling even a bit uncomfortable or nervous and being totally calm and crisply clear about the whole situation.
That’s what you get when you cultivate mindfulness with regular meditation practice.
Meditation Is the Real-Life Key to Eliminating Worry, Anxiety and Depression.
The total price of the course is $49, but the first session is completely free and there is no obligation for you to continue.
If you do not want to pay the full price of $199, attend the first session and find out how!
Remember as an additional bonus gift for registering today:
To enroll in this course click ‘Take Me to the Course Page’ button below.
It will take you to the course page, on top right click on ‘Enroll in Course for $49’ button.
It will take you to the payment page.
Once you are done with the payment it will take you to the course content page, where you can see all course videos and guided meditation tracks which you can download at your own time!